Monday, August 19, 2019

Id

Deep in thought is where you will find me
Under the dopamine and to the left of my senses
The fruit will rot and the meat will be frozen
Protecting us humans from viruses

We evolve and think we are invincible
Until the day of world war three
What we thought is easily dismissible
As some kind of fluke in nature’s greater scheme

Deep in the city where the ceilings are low and the kids are high
I have no pity and I never will till I die

I thought of something but it got stored in a place I can’t find
If I had a dime for every time that I thought I lost my mind

Bring me water from underneath your earth
Never lead me on to your scheme
Show me love and I won’t close my eyes
Every particle is part of my dream

Shed you skin
Breathe you in
I’ll hold you in
I’ll never exhale

No comments:

LEOP

We are moving away From bespoke custom tailored creations To a model that is mass manufactured A company that provides services and infrastr...