Monday, August 19, 2019

Mile High

30,000 feet
Up in the air
No one to see
No one to care

My silly thoughts
Stuck in my head
You think you’re special
Better off dead

But don’t fret
Don’t be afraid
Just let it all out
It’s gonna be ok

Like REM says
Everybody hurts
Like Kurt Cobain says
Everyone is gay

Seems like I’ve
been here before
I know exactly
What is in store

No matter your race
No matter your creed
No matter your sex
We are all human

We all hurt
We all feel pain
But even in tears
We all feel life

That eternal connection
The internal drive
The infernal desire
That won’t let us thrive

Thrive in the sense
Of furthering life
But what sense is living
If we can’t survive

I’m not saying to end it
No matter what they say
I’m it’s going to be ok

No comments:

LEOP

We are moving away From bespoke custom tailored creations To a model that is mass manufactured A company that provides services and infrastr...