Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Tears of the moon

As I strum her
Finely tuned chords
The resonance determined
Exploited
And explored

Undulating ripples
Like a light breeze
Or swelling of the sea

She can attest to
Purposely postponing
Certain ecstacy

With the moonlight
Casting shadows
On skin more than willing
To oblige

I reach my hand
To grasp hers
Her Hand
Her thigh
Her sighs

We know all to well the tragedy
The plays of ancient lore
Throw caution to the wind
And let's continue to explore

The dancing will determine
Our rythms are in sync
What will we tell each other
When we are at the brink?

Sensual is one word
But I can think of a book
Which words will truely convey the
The innocence you took.

It's almost high tide now
The writings on the sand
Will Disapear with water
So hurry take my hand

That moonlight it is subtle
Enticing to say the least
But the crashing waves it harkens
Shakes me beyond belief

So hold on
To what you have
Fight the laws of nature
Of risk the fate of sand.

No comments:

LEOP

We are moving away From bespoke custom tailored creations To a model that is mass manufactured A company that provides services and infrastr...