Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Going 90 on the 80

Zooming down the freeway
Looking for some leeway
Undermined by automatic
Faster than the airwaves
All I get is static

And I'm
Pushing up on 90
All up on the 80
Hauling ass like truckers
What's my name mother fucker

Searching for the chota
No I don't have motta
Yeah you know my MO
When I see the zoro
Cruising like a lolo

Now I'm
Swerving thru the pockets
8 ball last to call it
Cruising up on triple
Chase it with some coca
No I'm not an alcoholic

Some of that liquid courage

Driving down to LA
405 the valley
See you in my rearview
No you cant cause I can make you
Disapear like voodoo

Fool I thought that you knew
How I do what I do
Guess I was mistaken
Yeah your spots the one I've taken

No comments:

LEOP

We are moving away From bespoke custom tailored creations To a model that is mass manufactured A company that provides services and infrastr...