Tuesday, July 08, 2008

No news is good news

Ominous clouds
Lumming over my head
Not just a figure of speech
Somewhere, someone is dead

The story's to dark
To tell in the night
And your far to bright
To tell you what's right

Take a moment to ponder
Our floating in space
Take the time to disarmor
Your stubborn facade

I admit I'm a failure
I pity success
When the cloud comes to get me
Who'll take over my debt

To ring in the new year
I shot at the sky
Just then it hit me
That angels can fly

Like a pound of bricks
The weight on my chest
Flippant and cocky
I dealt with the stress


Not a moment to soon
Had it under control
Drowning with noise
And I'm losing my soul

See the end in the shadows
Work with them they'll supply
All that is holy and righteous
And what is not we'll deny

No comments:

LEOP

We are moving away From bespoke custom tailored creations To a model that is mass manufactured A company that provides services and infrastr...