Saturday, January 24, 2009

It is what it is


I'll prolly get some shit tonight
I'll prolly get a head change tonight

Cause my brain needs some stimulation
Something other than what a playstation can provide
So I take it in stride

And I deconstruct the entagled web
Which has engrained itself in the ebb
of the fabric of our lives

Like bounty
I too absorb
The shit that has been force fed to us


By the media,
expedia
Expiditing our demise

And some may surmise
That it's all been contrived
for generations 

Starting with the hip gyrations
our ancestors knew the formula
but the rythm got lost in the conversation

Conspiritors don't sit around and wait
For change

They are the reason for a
paradigm shift
Call it what you will
It is what it is

Like it it not
We are the people
We are the world
We are the children

No comments:

LEOP

We are moving away From bespoke custom tailored creations To a model that is mass manufactured A company that provides services and infrastr...