Saturday, January 24, 2009

Appreciate the Fundamentals of still life

I didn't just see her
I felt her

You can slow down
Fast forward
Even pause life

But you can never rewind

Lost in the details
The Fourier transform
Online. 
For all to disect
Injest it
Digest it
Regurgitate
and the willing 

will do what they will

Break me up
Analyze me
A signal
Into my simple constieunt parts

Put me back together
Synthesize me.
However you see fit

If you think of me
Linearly 
Operating on the body of knowledge
Explicitly

Periodic phenomenon
Is everywhere
Periodicity 
in time
space and
space-time

Like how often I love you

Symetry
Twice your beauty
the contours on your face

Like how often you lead me astray

She waves at me
A periodic disturbance 
in space

Two theories forged forever
Frequency & wavelength

I fixed the time
And seen the periodicity in space

Wavelength

Reciprocal relatioship

No comments:

LEOP

We are moving away From bespoke custom tailored creations To a model that is mass manufactured A company that provides services and infrastr...