Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Eco-Friendly / Self Involved

Upon your arrival
I conceded my defeat
2000 years in Babylon
Fermenting at my feet

Now you're all grown and talented
And concerned with your looks
Why don't you quit teaching me to dress
And concentrate on books

The drugs money is piling up
But not one spent in vein
Sounds of past and present
Are passing with the train

You lift me up so violently
And set me down so sweet
Producing manufactured goods
That are just too hard to eat

Has there ever been a time when
This all made perfect sense?
The pieces fit together
And gods motives weren't selfish

Will there ever be a time when
This'll all come crumbling down?
The puzzle's impossible
And whirlpools spin upside down

Conservation of energy
For what
Existing an eternity
For whom
Pursuing maternity
What for
All stored in the psyche
For good

No comments:

LEOP

We are moving away From bespoke custom tailored creations To a model that is mass manufactured A company that provides services and infrastr...