Sunday, October 14, 2007

Big Bang

Concentrated goodness
Almost unfathomably simple
Manifested fantasies
Fascinated with my dimples

Pouring all my heart out
Into a well of understanding
Before we even start out
Contemplate the landing

Beautiful is not enough to
Encapsulate your beauty
Your happiness is not a question
My quest is now my duty

Seems like an eternity
because I will it so
And dwell on the minutia
of the eb and flow

Losing track of the bigger picture
Is how i find the core
To swirl into the vortex
of your inner world

Like a spring loaded trigger
I get pulled in
to the energy it releases
there is no end

Was there ever a beginning?
We might never know
Whats important is to ask
Why we know, what we know

Pure love knows no bounds
So why then do they push
From within a heart sound
Which burns till it hurts

No comments:

LEOP

We are moving away From bespoke custom tailored creations To a model that is mass manufactured A company that provides services and infrastr...