Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Cinderella

Sent a letter up to the sky
balloons pop and litter the the ground
return to sender yeah PIGS DON'T FLY
but they float a little around

theres a slight chance of RAIN
20% to be exact
guaranteed to be let down
come falling down
crashing down

bigger they are
harder they
FALL...

Cinderella is my girl friend
Seen her ass sleeping around
put her in her place yeah that shit don't fly
put her god mother in the ground

Will some one please EX-PLAIN
what i'm doing here
Personally I think your to blame
instilling lies and fears

having a hard time
pretending to be
what I am
not

Have a harder time
figuring out
what I should
be

none is the hardest
as discovering what
I want to
be

god help me
god help me
GOD HELP ME

to see the light
is divine
stare too long and go blind

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I like this one. Lovely.

LEOP

We are moving away From bespoke custom tailored creations To a model that is mass manufactured A company that provides services and infrastr...