Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Emergency Room

Does she notice me
as I glance at her blue
eyes that awaken
a passion lay dormant
too long

Every second that passes
agitates the tension
when she smiles I tremble
I just might erupt

Should I bottle it up and
risk the inevitable
causing unknown destruction
to all in my wake

or, do I avoid confrontation
pass the burden to others
Have I lost all perspective?
whats real and whats fake?

Emit me
commit me
cause we all know
I can't do it myself

Permit me
to commit the
unspeakable act
That has tormented brain

What was once wholesome and beauty
has become heart-ache anxiety
what was once planned, peaceful new future
dark distant past

No comments:

LEOP

We are moving away From bespoke custom tailored creations To a model that is mass manufactured A company that provides services and infrastr...