Thursday, February 15, 2007

In a No-Name Town

Deep in the city,
Where the ceilings are low..
and the kids are high…

Don't have no pity
and I never will
'till I die…

I often wonder why?

It ain’t no wonder
that our kids have kids
and we can fly…

I often wonder why

I can’t get ahead
Cause I’m so far behind
When I seem to get free
I get fined…

This is monotonous and monotonies bland
I fed a kid and she bit my hand

I often wonder why


I thought of something
But It got stored
In a place I can't find

Bring me water from underneath your earth
never lead me on to your scheme
Show me love and I won't close my eyes
Every particle is part of my dream

Shed your skin
Breathe you in
I'll hold you in
And never exhale


No comments:

LEOP

We are moving away From bespoke custom tailored creations To a model that is mass manufactured A company that provides services and infrastr...