Thursday, February 15, 2007

Concentric

Cutting corners so much your working in a circle
Cutting of the blood supply to my head it’s turning purple

Ooh, I know these things are hard to swallow
Umm..Choke them down they’re easily digested
Uhh.. I’m thinking only of tomorrow
Cause a pain in my neck is a thought that’s neglected


The sick thoughts In my head are only getting sicker
And the thin line between love and hate is slowly getting thicker

Ooh, I know these things are hard to swallow
Umm.. Choke them down they’re easily digested
Uhh.. I’m thinking only of tomorrow
Cause a pain in my neck is a thought that’s neglected (echo)


Look at the bigger picture

get out of your tunnel

while you still can

take a step back, relax and realized

what you've got in store for yourself

you're killing yourself

you selfish slug

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good

Aproxia said...

Thanks. I'll post more

LEOP

We are moving away From bespoke custom tailored creations To a model that is mass manufactured A company that provides services and infrastr...