Saturday, October 07, 2006

Persistence of Memory

I breath in Einstien's last breath
I can taste the smell of death
If theres anything I hate more than losing is to win
I can't sell my soul in the black market

So I look beyond you and I see your aura
Aurora Borealis
falling like alice
cataclysmic catalyst
adopted burders
wire rivers
resistor cities
and primitive robot societies

Just the thought of it makes me quiver
shiver
transplanted liver
delivered at the speed of light
in a crowded room
with no room to play in
no one to blame
acid rain ain't a shame
and that's when you interrupted me

You’re giving me bad vibes
I break out in hives
I’m saving bad lives
Still the roaches survive
I’m better of alive

Because in the afterlife…
There’s no reincarnation
Sub atomic station
Sleep deprivation
Cell degeneration
Disregard for feeling
and that’s when you interrupted me



da da ta ta ta
Don't talk to me
I don't want to hear it
SHUT THE FUCK UP!
La la la la, la la la la, la la la la, la la la la

No comments:

LEOP

We are moving away From bespoke custom tailored creations To a model that is mass manufactured A company that provides services and infrastr...