Saturday, October 07, 2006

S.H.U.

You lock me up and desensitize me You set me free but my life is shot Why do I think that the world's against me I sold my soul but the farm is bought You managed to turn me into a robot Whether or not I'm an introvert I'm leaving it up to you You mock me up and then you ostracize me You keep me hidden from a life of truth Why do I feel like like you plan my atrophy Tell me I'm guilty until I'm long in the tooth I'm as good as I get I can't get better You lock me up and dehumanize You set me free in a sea of sharks Why is the world against me I sold my soul but the farm is bought massage my soul in the firmest spot castle of assholes and I won't get caught I'm as good as I get I can't get better I will get better I'm not as good as I get

No comments:

LEOP

We are moving away From bespoke custom tailored creations To a model that is mass manufactured A company that provides services and infrastr...