Saturday, October 10, 2009

Shockwave



She shares the space
With the warm sweet embrace
To try and refrain
Brings pain

More often than not
I feel like I'm caught
In locked stares
brilliant glares

Landscapes of the skin
Fermenting within
Wants will implode
Rivers erode

Shaping our future
Forgetting our past
Lost in the present
We'll last
We'll last..

In fits of passion
In spurts of bliss
I know the core of us
is this

I love you dearly
I miss you much
When you're away I
Crave your touch

So don't go Away
from me and I'll be
Forever free
Eternally

And I won't, I promise
As if you need assurance
To try and refrain
Brings pain

No comments:

LEOP

We are moving away From bespoke custom tailored creations To a model that is mass manufactured A company that provides services and infrastr...