Thursday, October 18, 2007

Write shit like
every single day
And when I came today
I came to play

Life ain't liven
If you ain't havin' fun
Live for the truth
and the lies I put to run

Seems like someone always got it out for me
I close my eyes to dream
But that's when I really see

Don't think just do
that's how I live my life
Don't love just live
That's how I met my wife

I'm not, I am,
I will not, I will

You can't tell me what to do
Say hey!
They only way
That's how, that's how

She's back
Back from the grave
Back for her slave

Here to stay
Say Hey!

Missed, but not forgotten
Missed out on what life has brought and
aprox
The last time I wrote
you laughed
The last time we spoke
You cried

The last time I came
You left
the last time I write
I die

No comments:

LEOP

We are moving away From bespoke custom tailored creations To a model that is mass manufactured A company that provides services and infrastr...