Thursday, October 18, 2007

What if I don't
and say I did
What if you take
The highest bid

Take me to town
Let's paint it red
We'll unstain the sheets
on Jesus' head

You never understood the severity of the situation
But what does it matter now that its too late
I involved the security of our little nation
The problem was solved,
but now its too late

The sound of paranoia
echoes in their heads
As the pound of marijuana
keeps her in her bed

She told me she was quiting
But I don't believe
The content of her person
Or what's up her sleeve

You see me love you
But then ask why
You take me dead serious
And then you die

Ask me to lie
(What if I don't and say I did)
Tell me the truth
(What if I take the highest bid)

No comments:

LEOP

We are moving away From bespoke custom tailored creations To a model that is mass manufactured A company that provides services and infrastr...