Sunday, September 09, 2007

Constant

Now
This is a rhyme
that has a reason
Sally told me of the right way

Like the magnetic forces
that bring us together
And the forces of nature
That push us away

I can write for years
in my fish tank life

Cavities and toiletries
and meaningless phrases
that create vivid images
upon my head

I've never had no pity
and I never will
Until I'm dead
Until I'm dying

Until I"m decomposed and or frying
That's what I said, yeah
That's what I said said yeah yeah yeah

I know the grass is green
I know your dad is mean
He doesn't understand
Something that rhymes with ean

This last verse
Just as the first
Is the same
As all the rest

Spirituality speaks for itself
But we refuse to listen
Instead we give in to our doubts
ironically we're division

Simplify the living
And you'll gets what's coming

Who's on the scene?
And does it matter?
Question what we mean

You get like this every day
And I never get a reason
Why do I always think this way?
Is it cause I'm out of season?

Whether I decide to fight or take flight
it's up to me
the court rules it insanity

No comments:

LEOP

We are moving away From bespoke custom tailored creations To a model that is mass manufactured A company that provides services and infrastr...