Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Taken for granted

Cleanse.. your self from the world
clean.. your lens by yourself

dip you head in the water
drown your sorrow forever

Even if you can see dust forming planets
or watch the birth of a star
would your appreciate the beginning
or just sit and wait for the end

would... you... believe?
would... you... believvve?
I would.

pen to paper
heart on sleeve
you took my trust and
now I believe

A comfort level
in a zone
put up your guard and
left all alone..

But I don't blame you
your the same as I was
and now i'm righteous
now i'm better than you are

but who's to say that
what i am is really right
I now see cleary
now that I bow my head in shame

Breath... the air through the filters
Sneeze... and see what comes out
Our lives connect withouth a pattern
A mesh without a given path.

No comments:

LEOP

We are moving away From bespoke custom tailored creations To a model that is mass manufactured A company that provides services and infrastr...