Saturday, November 15, 2008

Silhouette

Sorting through a sorted past
Too torn it turns into rags
Sorting though the shattered glass
I've torn my fingerprints alas

Sort of like a subtle dance
I'm tired of dropping hints
If I knew that this would last
I'd commit to it this instant

It's not to far-fetched to perceive
A tranquillizeds future
But sedated life is so blasai
When anarchy is so couture

So tell me this
How will we ever get along?
When happiness
Is just an overated song

A dead tree to me
Is an unfinished violin
And it's plain to see
That slothness is a sin

But why try
We're all gonna die
with each breath
Closer to death

Sold hold yours
Till I'm blue in the face
And when I pass out
Please blow out the lights

No comments:

LEOP

We are moving away From bespoke custom tailored creations To a model that is mass manufactured A company that provides services and infrastr...